- This event has passed.
March 30 Virtual FAFSA/WASFA Application Help with CSF
March 30 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Virtual FAFSA/WASFA Application Help
Calling all high school seniors & families in north east and north central Washington!
Join College Success Foundation on Zoom to get help with your FAFSA and WASFA financial aid applications. Financial aid dollars can be used for apprenticeships, two-year or four-year degree programs. Financial Aid Advisors from across the region will be available during the virtual meeting to answer any questions via independent & private Zoom break-out rooms.
Please have the following items with you for the workshop:
- Email addresses of student and parent(s)
- Social security numbers and birthdates of student and parent(s)
- For green card holders, please provide your A-number.
- 2021 federal tax information or return(s)
- Records of any untaxed income
- Cash, savings and checking account balances
- Investment information, other than your primary residence